PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website pinchaaqui.es (hereinafter THE WEB), which owns ANSER AIRPORT EUROPE S.L.U. (Hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
Navigating the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER attributes the user condition of it and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be susceptible to change.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall respond to THE WEBSITE OWNER or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, in services of information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: ANSER AIRPORT EUROPE S.L.U.
Its VAT number is: B87092904
Tel: (34) 910 133 828
All notices and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted through postal mail or any other means of detailed above.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free to access, however, THE WEBSITE OWNER conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services from THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- Divulging of contents, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, justifying terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order contents.
- The Introduction of computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER serves.
- Trying to access email accounts of other users or THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties’ computer systems restricted areas of and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties confidential information.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless prior authorization has been obtained from the titular owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and transmit any kind of publicity and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, and may not be construed that the use or access to the user any right conferred on them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, neither acceptance nor approval of his content or services by THE WEBSITE OWNER. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorization to THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website. Furthermore, this should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect about THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for any use regarding material that each user makes available on this website or its proceedings based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is general in nature and it is for informational purposes only, without access to all contents, neither its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, nor suitability or usefulness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed.
THE WEBSITE OWNER includes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or the content timeliness and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of the transmitted, distributed, stored content, made available to those it has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Not complying with existing laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-images, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE WEBSITE OWNER disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website not directly managed by our webmaster. The links function that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
THE WEBSITE OWNER neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so they will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the hyperlinks establishment by third parties.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the public administrations official journals, which are the only instrument that attests their authenticity and content. The available information on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.